Sant Antoni de Portmany: SUP & Snorkel Excursion1 Reviews
Enjoy a stand up paddle board and snorkeling excursion for 3 hours in the morning or afternoon.
- Explore the best places to paddle board
- Experience a beautiful snorkeling experience with an instructor
- Discover the secrets of the island
DescriptionOnce the boat reaches the destination, which depends on the weather and sea conditions, the staff will place boards to start the SUP excursion. The excursion will approximately take about 1 hour, with a boat following the tour to provide security and support. When you reach the end of the excursion, the boat will anchor the staff who will pick up the boards and supply snorkeling equipment. Snorkel for about 30 minutes to explore the natural environment. Afterwards, enjoy fresh fruit and drinks while you enjoy the trip back to the Port of San Antonio. After the excursion, watch the photos published on the “Sup Paradise Ibiza” where customers can download the photos for free.
IncludesBoat trip Stand up paddle boating and course Snorkel gear Drinks Fruit Pictures Pickup and drop-off
- Customers that have never practiced Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP) will take a basic course during the trip to location
- Local providers carry out two excursions each day, the first one in the morning (10:30 AM - 1:30 PM) and the second one in the afternoon (4:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- The boat trips are in the western coast of San Antonio, from Cala D'Hort up to a little further north from San Miguel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability