My Guide Website?
Hot Air Balloon Ride over Ibiza75 Reviews
Take a dreamy, early-morning hot air balloon ride over the island of Ibiza. Float gently through the clouds, capture amazing views of the entire island, toast to the experience, and finish off the morning with a Spanish breakfast.
- Enjoy an early-morning walk on the clouds in a hot-air balloon
- See Ibiza from another point of view
- Taste a delicious glass of Spanish champagne
- Feel the freedom of floating in the air with 360º views of the island
DescriptionTake a dreamy sunrise balloon flight over the beautiful island of Ibiza! In the morning, the temperatures will be cooler and winds stabler, perfect for floating gently along with the wind. Board the basket before the sun rises, and the adventure begins as the balloon slowly begins to rise. Being on a hot air balloon is a truly otherworldly experience – as you float along, you’ll feel like you’re part of the air itself, gliding with the wind, so gently that it feels like you’re not moving at all. Gaze down at the beautiful landscape below you from the perfect vantage point to take in its beauty. Reaching the center of the island, you’ll be able to see the entire outline of the island and the surrounding sea, the island of Formentera, and, if there are no mists on the horizon, your view will stretch to the south of Mallorca and sometimes the east of the Spanish peninsula. Celebrate this spectacular view with a glass of Spanish champagne, and partake in a “baptism” ceremony in air (for which you need to choose a nickname for yourself!). After landing, you’ll be taken to a restaurant to enjoy a well-deserved breakfast while discussing the experience, before returning to the meeting point.
IncludesTransfer from the meeting point to the flight field and back Insurance 1-hour flight Glass of champagne Breakfast Baptism certificate
- This flight is not recommended for children under 6 year old or pregnant women. For security reasons, you will not be allowed to board if you are intoxicated or in poor health. Participants will be taken from the meeting point to the takeoff field in a 4WD vehicle, at which point the balloon will be inflated. You may take part in this process or take pictures if you wish!