My Guide Website?
From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera1051 Reviews
Sit back and relax with a flexible round-trip scenic ferry transfer from Ibiza to Formentera. Admire dramatic coastal views as you sail and reach your destination in only 55 minutes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ibiza: Sea Caves Snorkeling and Paddle Boarding Tour
- Ibiza: All-Inclusive Boat Trip to Formentera
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Ibiza: Snorkeling and SUP Paddle, Beach and Cave Cruise
- From San Antoni: Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, and Caves Boat Trip
- Discover the island of Formentera with a roundtrip ferry ticket from Ibiza
- Enjoy a flexible ticket that allows you to return at any time on the same day
- Travel in no time at all with a scenic ferry that takes only 55 minutes
DescriptionEnjoy a return transfer by ferry from Ibiza to Formentera with this same-day round-trip ferry ticket. Make the most of your time on the island and return to Ibiza at any time on the same day, thanks to your flexible ticket. Hop aboard the ferry and set sail to Formentera. Arrive at the Port of La Savina in Formentera after a pleasant 55-minute scenic ferry ride. Spend your day on the island as you wish. Rent a bicycle, motorbike, or quad bike at the port and set out to explore Formentera. Or, make use of urban transport to reach any part of the island. Discover its 69 kilometers of coastline with cliffs, coves, and beaches of surprising beauty. Highlights worth visiting include the beaches of Cala Saona, Ses Illetes, and Els Arenals. If you're feeling adventurous, you could even climb the Lighthouse of La Mola, built on a cliff 120 meters high. At the end of the day, after witnessing one of the best sunsets in the Mediterranean, you can head back to the Port of La Savina and take the ferry back to Ibiza.
Includes2-way ferry ticket
- The return ticket to Ibiza is flexible. You can freely choose what time you return on the day of travel The duration is 55-minutes to get to Formentera and 55-minutes to return