My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Beach Hopping Cruise w/ Paddleboard, Food, & Drinks984 Reviews
Visit Ibiza’s picture-perfect beaches on all inclusive cruise docking at both Cala Bassa and Cala Conta. Swim, paddleboard, and snorkel in a secluded bay and enjoy drinks, food and music on board.
- Marvel at beaches, caves, islands and hidden gems on a guided sightseeing cruise
- Dock at Cala Bassa and Cala Comte to explore and swim in clear-blue waters
- Sip on a variety of refreshing drinks as you enjoy scenic views from the boat
- Enjoy delicious snacks,food, fresh fruits, and sweets to keep you energized
- Try out paddleboarding, bodyboarding, or snorkeling in a gorgeous secluded bay
DescriptionStep aboard your cruise from San Antonio harbor and breeze along the dazzling Ibiza coastline. While cruising on this 6 hour sightseeing cruise the guide will comment on the Ibiza highlights while playing some music, take in the pleasant sights from the water and indulge in a variety of fresh fruit and snacks and drinks. Dock at and discover some amazing cream-colored beaches, Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, andCala Escondida. Spend one hour at each unique beach to explore and swim in the clear waters. As you hop between the beaches, catch a glimpse of Es Vedra and Conejera. Enjoy up to 4 alcoholic drinks and unlimited soft drinks on the sunset cruise. On the daytime cruise, all drinks are unlimited (beer, sangria, cava, soft drinks and water). Nibble on a variety of snacks such as potato tortilla, pasta salad, meat roll,, bread, alioli, pastries, fresh fruits, and sweets as you relax and admire the scenic views. Return to the boat to travel leisurely over to a secluded bay where you'll practice some paddle boarding,snorkeling, bodyboarding, diving board or relax on our donuts and floating mat. Your guides will assist you throughout, making sure you have a safe and fun experience. Finally, set off on the return leg of the journey and relax as you sail back to the harbor. If you have selected the afternoon option, you can admire the views of a beautiful sunset to finish the day in front of Mambo.
Includes6 hour Boat trip Tour guide and lifeguard Pasta salad, tortilla, meat roll, pastries, sweets, bread Fresh fruit Beer, sangria, and cava Soft drinks Snorkeling equipment Paddleboards Bodyboards, floating mat, and water toys Glass-bottom submarine deck Water slides Diving board
- The boat trip is wheelchair accessible, but the beaches are not accessible by wheelchair
- For additional comfort, the maximum boat capacity is reduced from 150 persons to 70 persons
- You are allowed to bring food and sealed water bottles onboard
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€69.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today