My Guide Website?
Es Figueral: Guided Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour200 Reviews
Explore the natural wonders of the Ibizan coast on an guided kayaking and snorkeling tour from Es Figueral. Uncover secret caves, beaches and islands and enjoy snacks and juice on your tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Expereince the thrill of kayaking along the shore and snorkeling in the sea
- Stop at natural pools you can only get to by boat in front of Illot de s'Or
- Explore the cave of Ses Mayoles and paddle through the waters of Punta des Llaut
- Paddle and snorkel with marine life in the North East nature reserve of Ibiza
- Stay energized with delicious snacks and juice that is full of electrolytes
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Ibizan coast on this kayaking and snorkeling adventure from Figueral beach. Pass by the Ses Mayoles sea cave and reach the Pou des Lleó beach on this tour that is suitable for all levels. Keep your energy up with juice and snacks on your trip. Meet your guide at the activity provider's office and start with a brief explanation of the route and an easy-to-follow paddling demonstration. Set off on your high-quality kayak and keep your things from getting wet with the dry bag. Visit the small fishermen’s refuge of Racó de s’Aubadar and the sandy beach that is only accessible by sea on the island of Illot de s'Or. Feel the thrill of going through the Ses Mayoles. Stop at Punta des Llaut to snorkel through the crystal-clear waters. Spot tropical fish and swim around green sea grass. Get the adrenaline going as you rock-hop your kayak through islets. Finally, reach Pou des Lleó beach to view its turquoise waters and sandy shore before heading back to your meeting point in Es Figueral.
IncludesGuide Accident insurance Snorkel mask (if you have your own, you are invited to bring it) Snacks and juice Kayak and paddles Life jackets and dry bags
- Your guide has the power to cancel or modify the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances of force majeure that interfere with the security of the group.
- In case of cancellation before the tour, the client can choose between postponing the activity, replacing this activity with another activity or receiving a full refund.
- In busy summer months we have groups of up to 20 people, two qualified instructors will lead the tour.
- Tour will vary depending on the sea and wind conditions on the day.
- The activity provider will always adapt the tour to all participants on the day.