My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Snorkeling and SUP Paddle, Beach and Cave Cruise729 Reviews
Experience the Spanish sea on a boat adventure around the island of Ibiza. On this exciting tour, you will visit historic sites to snorkel or paddle board to discover them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise to beautiful 2 calas on the southeast coast of Ibiza
- Swim, snorkel or paddle SUP in crystal-clear waters
- Discover the coastline by paddleboard or swimming
- Visit 2 of the most stunning Calas of Ibiza
- Enjoy included drinks like sangria and beer and soft drinks
DescriptionThis amazing boat trip around Ibiza combines fun and relaxation. This cruise takes you to explore many beautiful beaches and small islands, caves, reefs, historical landmarks, and natural reserves along Ibiza’s coast. As the boat cruises through the crystal-clear waters, enjoy stunning views of the rugged coastline and its pristine beaches. When the tour stops at each site, you are encouraged to enjoy the clear waters and snorkel to discover the Spanish reefs. There are 2 stops, and you have 40 minutes approx at each stop. The first stop on the trip could be Cala Bassa, a beautiful beach known for its clear blue waters and white sand. Once the boat anchors just off the coast, feel free to jump into the water and swim, snorkel or paddle SUP. If you prefer to stay on board, take the chance to sunbathe and admire the scenery with the drinks included. After spending some time, the boat sets off for Cala Conta, another idyllic beach located just a short distance away. Cala Conta is famous for its stunning sunsets and blue and crystal clear waters. If the sea conditions are good the boat will go into the biggest sea cave of Ibiza and then return to port without stops.
IncludesCruise Captain/guides Snorkeling gear (mask and tube) Soft drinks Sangria, beer, water Paddle SUP
- ATTENTION TO EVERYONE: Customer is aware prior to book the exact meeting point and company could contact customer only relative to send specific instructions where is exactly the meeting point. The trajectory of the boat and calas stops could change without prior notice due to bad sea conditions The boat may return later than expected Access to the cave depends on weather conditions The stops and number of stops can change without prior notice due to safety concerns, including high winds or waves and jellyfish warnings without prior notice