My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Premium Boat Party with Unlimited Drinks, Lunch & DJ199 Reviews
Indulge in drinks and lunch on a floating beach club cruise from Ibiza. Relax on sun beds and sofas while listening to beach club sounds. Take a swim stop with floats and paddle boards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ibiza: Sea Caves Snorkeling and Paddle Boarding Tour
- Ibiza: All-Inclusive Boat Trip to Formentera
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Ibiza: Snorkeling and SUP Paddle, Beach and Cave Cruise
- From San Antoni: Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, and Caves Boat Trip
- Refresh yourself with unlimited drinks like beer, sangria and Aperol Spritz
- Delight your taste buds with the authentic Spanish flavors of Paella
- Soak in the sun on sun beds and sofa lounges while listening to DJ music
- Have fun in the water with stand up paddle boards
- Glide along the coast and take in the dynamic landscapes of the Ibizan coast
DescriptionRelax, dance, and taste the flavors of Ibiza on this boat party in the sun. Listen to beach club tunes and sip on unlimited drinks. Try some authentic Spanish flavors with Paella onboard. Take a refreshing dip in the sea at a stunning swim stop. Board the boat in Playa d'en Bossa in the afternoon and begin your party adventure. Refresh yourself with bubbly Aperol Spritz, fruity red sangria, classic white sangria, ice-cold beer, water, and soft drinks. Sail along Ibiza’s beautiful coastline while lounging on sun beds and sofas on the floating beach club. Chill out and dance to beach club music until you reach the turquoise and shallow waters of your swim stop. Have fun with giant water toys and paddle boards. Watch your food as it is freshly made during a live cooking show. While the meal is served, you can also try Spanish and Balearic wines to round out your local culinary experience. Recharge with a mouth-watering fusion of Ibizan traditional cuisine with modern ingredients. Dig into homemade Paella Ibicenca de Mariscos y Peix (Seafood) or vegan and gluten-free Paella, accompanied by a variety of breads and aioli. Treat yourself to Ibiza’s iconic sweet ensaimadas, a flaky filled pastry, and greixonera, or Spanish pudding. Continue dancing aboard Ibiza's floating beach club until you are dropped off in Playa d’en Bossa.
IncludesUnlimited beer, Aperol Spritz, red and white sangria Wine tasting Stand-up paddle boards Giant water toys Paella show cooking Pastries Water and soft drinks
- This tour is for adults only