Best Markets in San Carlos
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Ibiza team
The outdoor markets are all held in different locations, at different times and usually once a week. A fabulous way to avoid the chaos of the town centers. Although the shops in Ibiza are definitely worth visiting, the markets are not to be missed.
A great deal of effort is put in by stall holders to create an eye-catching area with original product. The Hippy Market is ideal for finding something for a loved one like an intricate hand-made piece of art. The second hand markets are the perfect place to bargain with local vendors who love the social whirl & you may leave with a fishing rod!!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Es Figueral: Guided Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Puerto de San Miguel: Can Marçá Cave Guided Tour with Entry
- From San Antoni: Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, and Caves Boat Trip
- Ibiza: All-Inclusive Boat Trip to Formentera
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Ibiza