Laurelito - Ibiza
Are you a business owner in Ibiza?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ibiza.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Classic Laurelito breakfasts:
- Local avocado & tomato on toast with scrambled egg, chilli & coriander
- Almond milk Porridge
- Shakshuka - spicy or not
Healthy lunches using local ingredients:
- Salmon & watercress fishcakes with asparagus, roast tomato & caper salad
- Thai chicken & pineapple salad with lime, coriander & chilli dressing
- Whole tomatoes stuffed with couscous, roast red pepper and goats cheese
- Locally caught dorada baked whole with soy, ginger & chilli
- Spaghetti with artichokes & rocket pesto
- Rabbit with prunes, pine nuts & cinnamon
- Local mushrooms & spinach with poached eggs on toast
- Grilled Ibicencan Lamb chops with a fresh local cheese, walnut & fig salad
- Runner bean & chickpea salad with tahini dressing
- Watermelon, feta & jamon serrano
- Spinach, chicken liver & lardons
Seriously delicious desserts...
Takeaway available in recycleable boxes - ideal for beach picnics. Special options possible for fussy children or people with allergies.
Dairy free, egg free, gluten free, vegetarian options
You may also like
Il VaticanoSan-Antonio, Ibiza
Located just a few streets back from the cosmopolitan setting of the San Antonio’s ‘Sunset Strip’ is Il Vaticano - a truly decadent Italian restaurant in every resp...
Sushipoint IbizaIbiza-Town, Ibiza
Sushi, music, cocktails and even a bit of dancing later on! The perfect night out..................
Jardin La RamblaSanta-Eulalia, Ibiza
Centrally located and only seconds from the beach!............
Las DaliasSan-Carlos, Ibiza
Welcome to Las Dalias where you can enjoy the colourful North of Ibiza at its best. Restaurants, bars and the legendary hippie market await you in its wonderful garden, o
Tucked away in Ibiza’s North Eastern countryside lies a remarkable restaurant steeped in Ibicencan tradition................
Chiang MaiSanta-Eulalia, Ibiza
Small but very cosy Thai restaurant hidden away in Santa Eulalia.............
The Curry ClubSan-Antonio, Ibiza
In the relative tranquillity of the restaurant garden at The Curry Club, it is hard to believe that the bustling areas of the West End and the Sunset Strip are just a few...
Killer views, a kicking vibe and open 365 days a year - what more could you want?!............
An amazing Italian and Mediterranean style restaurant hidden in the heart of Siesta, a little village in the hills to the side of Santa Eulalia and within easy walking d...
Zebra Art and Grill is an extremely modern establishment located in the North East of San Antonio Town, just a 10 minute walk from its bustling port.............