Best Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Ibiza team
From the narrow cobbled streets of Dalt Vila to the charming white fincas of the north, from saffron embedded paella to slowly charcoal-grilled meats; Ibiza offers an incredibly diverse range of both locations and dishes when it comes to eating out.
It goes as no surprise that an Island renowned for its fresh fish has recipes and flavours to match. What is impressive is the variety of cuisine available and the high standard that it is cooked to. All over Ibiza there are as many hidden gems as there are famous restaurants, all serving up innovative cuisine in the most spectacular of settings.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ibiza: Sea Caves Snorkeling and Paddle Boarding Tour
- Ibiza: All-Inclusive Boat Trip to Formentera
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Ibiza: Snorkeling and SUP Paddle, Beach and Cave Cruise
- From San Antoni: Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, and Caves Boat Trip