My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Guided Food Tour of Ibiza Town with Tastings4 Reviews
Explore Ibiza Town's culinary hidden gems on a guided tour and visit carefully-selected restaurants. Taste the best local sandwiches, tapas, and drinks, and learn the fascinating stories behind them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Ibiza Town's charming streets and restaurants
- Learn about and sample traditional dishes and drinks on a guided journey
- Enjoy a leisurely evening stroll and stop at locally-beloved food venues
- Learn about the jamón ibérico curing process and savor delicious tapas
- Learn about the pigs and curing process that make the amazing Jamón de Iberico
DescriptionTake a lovely evening stroll along the quaint streets of Ibiza and eat your way through town. Join a guided food tour to learn about the most beloved local dishes and drinks, and taste them at a selection of restaurants. Hear about all the quirks and stories behind each traditional treat. Meet your guide by the waterfront and embark on a delicious journey to 5 wonderful restaurants in Ibiza Town. Listen to a short introduction to the town's history before moving on to your first stop. Explore some of the hidden gems locals usually frequent. Among the unique locations you'll see, stop by the biggest jamón ibérico supplier in Ibiza, the buzziest tapas restaurant, and a quirky backstreet place that serves amazing sandwiches. Savor 8 different types of food and 5 drinks as you discover the town. Finish your tour with ice cream at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dalt Vila and head inside on your own or be walked back to the starting point by your guide.
IncludesTour guide Food and drink tastings
- Please let the activity provider know if there are no special dietary requirements This tour will take place rain or shine The total distance of the tour is about 3 kilometers on paved roads, with many stops and pauses. The longest stretch of walking is about 10 minutes. There are also some steps and cobbled streets