My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Catamaran Cruise to Formentera with Meal and Drinks163 Reviews
Spend a day onboard a catamaran, sailing the turquoise waters surrounding Ibiza and Formentera. Soak up the sunshine, admire the scenic views, and enjoy a meal and open bar onboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire beautiful coastal views of Formentera and Ibiza
- Spend the day onboard a beautiful catamaran with your crew
- Soak up the sunshine on deck or swim in the glistening ocean
- Enjoy a freshly prepared meal with fresh fruit and salad on board
- Keep cool with a refreshing drink from the onboard open bar
DescriptionExplore the island of Formentera in style on a catamaran cruise from Ibiza. Sail on a comfortable 22-meter catamaran past Las Salians and Illetas with snorkel equipment provided. Savor a delicious buffet brunch or barbecue lunch and help yourself to drinks from the open bar along the way. Head to Botafoch Ferry Terminal to meet your friendly crew for the day and hop onboard a stunning 22-meter catamaran. The vessel boasts an array of comfortable deck chairs where you can soak up the sun as well as a large net that allows you to chill out with the water gliding below you. Set sail along the south-east coast of the island, admiring the panoramic coastal views that surround you. Cruise past the beautiful Las Salinas beach, then drop anchor in the crystal clear waters of Illetas. Here, enjoy plenty of time to sunbathe, sip on refreshingly cold beverages from the open bar, and watch the luxury yachts sail by. Once you have worked up a bit of an appetite, enjoy brunch or a barbecue prepared by the crew. After the meal, cool off from the heat with a dip in the ocean, snorkel in search of marine life, or stay on deck and relax. At the end of an unforgettable day, marvel at the last of the sea views as you begin the return journey back to the dock.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Food (salad buffet, finger food, roast meat, Spanish sausages, fresh fruit) Open bar (soft drinks, beers, water, sangria) Snorkeling goggles and swimming noodles
- The tour does not stop at any locations where you can disembark the boat. However, there are anchor stops where you can swim in the water • This tour is not suitable for babies or small children, but families and couples are welcome