My Guide Website?
Cala Codolar: Guided Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour28 Reviews
Explore the hidden caves and coves on the beautiful west coast of Ibiza on this guided kayaking tour from Cala Codolar. Discover a vibrant underwater world with snorkeling stops along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on an adventure to uncover breathtaking cliffs, caves, and secret coves
- Refuel on the way with rest stops and the included nuts and fresh fruit
- Share the moment with the included photographs of your kayaking experience
- Take a look beneath the waves at the thriving seabed with the snorkeling gear
- Soak up the tranquility of the morning or toast the sunset with the evening tour
DescriptionExplore some of Ibiza's most impressive natural treasures on this guided kayaking tour from Cala Codolar.Choose to start your day with a calming morning tour, or finish your day right with a sunset tour that includes a glass of cava. Begin with an explanation of how to handle the kayak and some guidelines for the excursion. After everyone is ready, enter the turquoise waters of Cala Codolar to start on a stunning route and do a little practice to gain confidence. Visit incredible cliffs, amazing caves, and use the provided gear to snorkel over spectacular sea beds. During the tour make stops to rest, swim, listen to curiosities about the island, and practice snorkeling. Keep your energy up along the way with the provided fruit and nuts. Select the sunset option and be awed by views of the sun setting on the water while sipping a glass of cava. Capture the moment with photographs of the tour that are provided by your guide.
IncludesGuide Vest, paddle, kayak, goggles, and snorkel Nuts Photographs of the activity Fruit (only if the morning time slot is chosen) A glass of Cava (only if the sunset time slot is chosen)
- Please come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour. The start time of your tour could vary depending on the weather, and in this case, you will be notified