Living & Working In Ibiza - Step By Step Guide
There are usually only 2 things on your mind once you have decided to move away from home and do a summer season on one of the most loved & magical islands in the Mediterranean - sunshine & partying! So you bombard Facebook & all other social media tools with your CV that not many people even look at & call in a favour with a second cousin twice removed on your Grandfather's side to lock down a sofabed for your arrival so that mummy stops hassling you. Next, you pack like a crazy person, force your best friend to drive you to the airport no matter what time of day or night and you really don't consider much else! "Ibiza is a party island, I'm bound to be fine!" Luckily for you, you probably will be, but if you really want to live, work and be happy here for the season, there is so much more that you need to know!
Paperwork here is a nightmare. Add the fact that you don't speak a word of Spanish and you really are in a bit of a pickle. Wishing you had taken a little more time before leaving to research the ins and outs of living & working in Ibiza? Desperately trying to drown out your mother's voice in the back of your head telling you not to be so impulsive? Worry not! Ibiza will always find a way of easing your doubts and making you think you have made the right decision - that is what keeps so many of us here. This time, rescue comes in the form of an eBook written by Lauren Young, Ibiza lover, resident & worker. Available to download in PDF format and compatible with PC / Mac and Smartphones, it is time to grab a nice cold Isleña beer and get your very own copy of the Ibiza 2013 guide to surviving the more complicated side of enjoying island life.
Although there are many ways of obtaining useful tips on how to open a Spanish bank account, find out where to go for your NIE number, find out what an NIE number actually is! and discover the extremely complicated facts about work contracts, this step by step guide is one we can highly recommend and although you will actually have to read it from start to finish (no pretty pics to look at) it will put your mind at ease and let you get on with more crucial tasks, such as researching the best parties, beaches and Ibiza fun in general.
Why do I need this guide? The answers to this question are endless - where to begin? Here are just a few reasons:
- WORKING in IBIZA - 23 solid pages -everything from Tax, Social Security to Contracts, WHERE to find jobs, HOW to get the job, Internships, CV advice,- and websites listed to help you get started before you even leave home.
- Interviews with People who gave up everything and moved to Ibiza for the Summer. If they can do it, so can you - read their stories and advice.
- LIVING in IBIZA - everything from Property Rental, Deposits, Utility Bills, Estate Agents & more, covered.
- GETTING AROUND IBIZA - Hiring a car, a scooter, bringing over your own vehicle, buses, taxis - all the information is here, right at your fingertips.
- EXTRAS - How to open a BANK ACCOUNT, basic Spanish language, How to sort yourself out a MOBILE PHONE! What to do if you get sick. It's all - plus more - in this 60+ page guide.
The guide will of course be updated as and when rules & laws change. Still not convinced? How about this then! The author of this wonderful guide has offered the first 100 My Guide users the opportunity to purchase this guide at a 50% discount, £2.99. Usual RRP is £5.99. This offer will expire on the 30th of May 2013 so get clicking! All you have to do is enter this discount code: mydestinationibiza2013 right here: Living & Working In Ibiza 2013