From Ibiza: Return Ferry Ticket to Formentera3 Reviews
Discover the neighboring island of Formentera, the last paradise of the Mediterranean. Take a 30-minute round-trip fast ferry journey with regularly scheduled departures. Stay overnight on the island and return on another day of your choice.
- Take a fast 30-minute ferry journey from Ibiza to Formentera
- Benefit from departures every 30 minutes during peak hours
- Stay overnight on the island and return another day of your choice
DescriptionTake the fast 30-minute ferry from Ibiza to the neighboring island of Formentera, the last paradise of the Mediterranean. Arrive at the ferry terminal and exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket. Board one of the ferries with frequent daily scheduled departures, choosing the time that best suits you. Once in Formentera, you can rent a car, a motorbike, a bicycle or use the tourist bus. Stay overnight on the island and return on another day of your choice. Return anytime within 6 months.
IncludesRound-trip ferry ticket valid for all scheduled departures Your hotel in Formentera Pickup and drop-off
- Book your ticket on the day you would like to use it; on the way back you can use it up to 6 months (check availability)
- There is a ferry every hour, every day from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Choose the departure time that works for you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability