My Guide Website?
Sant Antoni de Portmany: Jet Ski Trip to Cala Comte2 Reviews
Discover one of the most emblematic places on of Ibiza on a Jet Ski trip from Sant Antoni de Portmany to Cala Aubarca and the islet of Cala Comte. Soak in beaches, coves, and turquoise waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ibiza:If youʻre booking your trip to Ibiza last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- the spots to take the most beautiful pictures
- the the most beautiful and turquiose waters you ever saw
- discover one of the most emblematic places in the island,
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the island and discover the most beautiful and unique islet which has become one the spots to take the most beautiful pictures together with the the most beautiful and turquiose waters you ever saw. Meet your guide at San Antonio Bay and hop on a boat that will take you to your jet ski. After a quick introduction and safety briefing, enjoy a quick practice session before beginning the journey to Cala Aubarca. Along the way, pass by beautiful beaches, coves, and spots only visible from the sea. Upon arrival at Cala Compte, enjoy a swim or snorkel in the crystal-clear waters before heading back to San Antonio.
IncludesProfessional instructor Jetski rental Lifejacket
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling in the event of poor sea conditions
- Food and drinks are not included with this tour but you can bring your own.