Ibiza: Half-Day Beginners Scuba Dive Program6 Reviews
Learn to scuba dive with the help of expert instructors at a half-day beginners scuba diving program in Ibiza. Learn how to dive to depths of up to 12 meters in safety and see small and medium-sized rock fish and other aquatic creatures.
- Learn to dive in calm and crystal clear waters
- Discover the underwater life of Ibiza
- Dive to a depth of 12 meters and see rock fish and other aquatic creatures
DescriptionStart your journey to become a confident scuba diver at a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program in the Port of Sant Antoni in Ibiza. Take the official beginners course of the most important diving association in the world. Join the program at 09:30 or 14:30 and get expert instruction for 3.5 hours. This includes a theoretical class on the boat, and a dive of up to 12 meters. During the dive you will see small and medium-sized rock fish, octopuses, squids, and other local fauna. Learn some basic underwater skills while in the water. After your dive, there will be time to snorkel around while other groups finish. Back at the port, you will be registered as a PADI member and provided with a certificate.
IncludesInstruction Equipment Boat trip Discover Scuba Diving book Insurance Food Drinks Pick-up service
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with asthma, diabetes, pneumothorax surgery or ear infections
- Please note, it is necessary that you wait at least 12 hours after diving before boarding a plane
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability