My Guide Website?
Ibiza: Cala Salada & Ses Margalides Cruise with Snorkeling308 Reviews
Experience the unspoiled North of Ibiza as you see the amazing islands of Ses Margalides on a cruise. Explore Cala Salada and Saladeta, swim and snorkel, and make a quick visit to the aquarium.
- Marvel at the unspoiled north coastline of Ibiza and take in the island views
- Cool off with a swim stop at a secluded bay only accessible by boat
- Explore the beautiful beaches for of Cala Salada and Saladeta (optional)
- Enjoy a quick visit to the aquarium with included entry tickets
- Relax with refreshments like beer, sangria, soft drinks , water and fruit
DescriptionHead off on a sea adventure around the northern coastline of Ibiza on a catamaran cruise. Stop to swim, snorkel, or paddle in the blue waters; visit the aquarium, enjoy a lunch stop, relax on 2 pristine white sand beaches, and soak up the sunshine along the route. After meeting at the pier, you'll begin boarding for your double-decker motorized catamaran excursion. Following check-in, your guided cruise departs from San Antonio Harbour in the morning. From there, the boat will stop at the Natural Aquarium, providing you with an opportunity to take in all of the local sea life. On board, enjoy your choice of cava, beer, sangria, soft drinks, water, fresh fruit, and sweets. The boat will cruise along the north coastline to Ses Margalides as your on-board guide provides you with informative commentary. You'll then set anchor for a swim stop at a secluded bay that is only accessible by boat. Have the chance to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or bodyboard with all equipment included. After enjoying a cruise on board, the boat will dock at the beautiful beach of Cala Salada. You can have lunch at the beach restaurant (costs not included and requires prior reservation through the phone number on your voucher). Enjoy time to explore and chill out on the two beaches of Cala Salada and the Cala Saladeta. In the evening, there is a ferry back at 5 PM to the port of San Antonio. You can also choose to stay on the boat and not get off at the beach and arrive at the port at around 2 PM.
IncludesBoat tour Tour guide Beer, sangria, cava, soft drinks, and water Fresh fruit, pastries, and sweets on board Entrance to the aquarium 1-hour swim stop 3-hour beach stop (2-5 PM) Snorkeling equipment Bodyboards, donuts, and other water toys
- In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the cruise will take a similar alternative route Boats are filled to only half capacity to ensure a pleasant journey New eco-restriction laws have been implemented to preserve the beauty of this area but have limited access, cars are no longer allowed access and boats may not anchor in the bay You can bring your own lunch onboard, just chill out at the beaches, or have lunch at the Cala Salada restaurant at your own cost; the restaurant needs to be booked in advance via the number provided on your voucher
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today