One of the biggest and most spectacular beaches on the island. This cove boasts imposing mountains to either side of it´s white sandy beach. Most of the resort closes in the winter months making it a wonderful option if you prefer having the beach to yourself. There is also a fantastic childrens´ playground on the beach at the back, under the shade of some trees which makes it an ideal choice for families with younger childre. Great spot for Birthday parties & picnics too!
- 200m long
- 100m wide to sea.
- Depth 110cm from 25m shore.
- White coloured sand
- Beach faces East
- Birthday parties for kids at the playground
- Sun beds
- Medical assistance
- Beach Bars
- WC (at the beach bars or restaurants)
- Ferry to Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, Formentera
- The town surrounds the beach so there are many nearby shops & supermarkets.
Nearest Town or Village: