Ibiza is all about fun & adventure so let us introduce you to a few different companies that will help you find both!
The Ibiza Adventure Center is a great go-between company that will easily put you in touch with any business on the island and help you create the perfect itinerary for an amazing day out.
This time please join us on a Kayaking Tour sponsored by Ibiza Mundo Activo from the beach of Cala D´Hort to the nearby cove of Racó des Mataret... The return journey should take about 2 hours.
Once back on the beach of Cal D´Hort, the MWellness team will arrange beach activities for us to enjoy and maybe even let us relax in the sunshine a little :-)
Isleña, the beer of Ibiza are providing the after-exercise refreshments for those of us who manage not to complain throughout the day, and there will be light snacks for everyone to enjoy.
We are pleased to be able to invite you to this event and ask only for a 5euro; donation from everyone participating, as a contribution to the snacks. One essential requirement is however, that you KNOW HOW TO SWIM!
Please bring sun screen, a towel and any other beach accessories you might need
Meeting is at 2pm on Cala D´Hort beach and we should be exhausted and ready to go home by about 6:30pm unless of course you would like to stay a little longer and watch the sunset.
- 14:00 Meet at Cala D´Hort
- 14:30 Try out equipment
- 14:40 The briefing begins with an explanation about how to use the paddle. Exercises including how to sit correctly, how to get back on the kayak if you fall off and how not to fall off in the first place!
- 15:00 The fun begins with a few simple demonstrations of how to put the exercises to use.
- 17:00 Back at Cala D´Hort for a rest with refreshments & snacks before the beach activities begin.
- 18:00 Pack up and head home or stay and watch the sunset if you like.